GYR KMAX D
The KMAX D tire offers high mileage potential, high traction performance and low noise emission thanks to optimized tire pressure distribution, the right number of pitches, the non-skid optimized block geometry and a higher wearable rubber volume compared to its predecessors. The KMAX D tire meets established winter requirements and carries both the M+S and the 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake symbol.
The new KMAX D Range. Drive further all year around without compromising on other attributes
- Optimized tire pressure distribution
- The right number of pitches
- The non-skid optimized block geometry and a higher wearable rubber volume compared to its predecessors
- The KMAX D also meets established winter requirements carrying both the M+S and the 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake symbol.
1. High Net-to-Gross ratio
Improved rolling resistance and higher mileage
2. Extra wide tread width
Better rolling resistance and mileage
3. Increased Non-skid depth
4. Directional V-shape tread design
Better traction and noise
5. Flexomatic blades
Improved mileage, traction and handling
* Comparative tests made by Goodyear Innovation Centre Luxembourg on size 315/80R22.5 between July 2011 and June 2013 show that new Goodyear KMAX S and KMAX D steer and drive tires offer an improvement in mileage potential of up to 30% and 35% respectively vs. Goodyear RHS II and RHD II+ tires.