199 Tires found for category
Max Performance Summer tires are for serious driving enthusiasts who want a combination of a performance appearance, competent handling and Z-speed rated (orhigher) durability with enhanced dry and wet traction. Often used as Original Equipment (O.E.).
Exceptional dry grip and responsiveness, for high performance sports driving
- Superior dry grip
- Precise handling and responsiveness
- High speed and cornering stability
Motorsports grip and braking for a dynamic driving experience
SP Sport Maxx
Ideal for driving enthusiasts looking for an ultimate performance tire. The Sport Maxx utilizes technology inspired by Dunlop's racing heritage and comes from the famous SP Sport Maxx family which is home to the V8 Supercar Cont
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology and narrow centerline lug grooves helps reduce noise for a quiet ride.
- Wide lug grooves help provide aggressive traction in mud and snow.
The Dunlop SP Sport 01 is a summer ultra high performance tire made for sports sedans, coupes and cars. It comes as original equipment on some vehicles. Though the SP Sport 01 is an excellent handling tire on dry and wet roads, it is not de
A champion in grip and steering precision
- Enhanced cornering grip on wet and dry roads
- Increased road feedback and steering precision
- Shorter braking distance, especially at high speeds<
Ultra-Quiet, High Performance Tire
Superior dry handling with no compromise on fuel efficiency